A standard door leaf of a hinged service door consists of two white (RAL9010), pre-lacquered steel sheets, finished with a Cleansafe 25µm coating. Between the two sheets we inject polyurethane (PUR) during the production process.
If you prefer other colours, you can select the colour of your choice as an option and add it to your order.
Furthermore, we offer the PET55 (Cleansafe 55µm) coating as an option as well. This coating is recommended when installing the doors in aggressive environments (such as salty environments) or when they will be cleaned very intensively.
Moreover, various stainless steel finishes are available. We offer five different options:
- Stainless steel 304 sun brushed
- Stainless steel 304 line brushed
- Stainless steel 304 smooth unpolished
- Stainless steel 304 linen design
- Stainless steel 316 sun brushed